The Talent Development Hot Seat
Ep 80: How to Build a High Performing L&D Team with Lucretia Hall from SoftwareONE
In today’s episode, Andy interviewed Lucretia Hall. Lucretia is the director of Learning and Development for North America at SoftwareONE.
She talked about things she's been working on and some of her passion and focus especially in terms of coaching and building high performing L&D teams through strategy.
She lives in Santa Cruz with her husband and son.
Highlights from this interview include:
- Lucretia's background and how she got to where she is today
- On building a coalition of opinion
- An example of something a lot of people can get value from
- Her approach to building high performing L&D teams
- The steps she took to ensure everybody is aligned from the very
- Examples of how to bring people together
- How she built the 5 workshops
- Her proudest moment or accomplishment in talent development so far
- Her biggest mistake or failure and what she learned from it
- Trends she’s following that has a big impact on her work
- Her advice to people who want to accelerate their career in talent
For questions, comments and guest suggestions, contact the host, Andy Storch, at email@example.com